If you need fun games to do with friends that wouldn’t cost you a dime and will make everyone have a great time, keep reading.
Several times, you hang out with your friends, and you struggle for ideas on things to do with your friends at home.
YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook are filled with videos and pictures of fun challenges you can do with your friends.
We’ve compiled a list of the fun games to do with friends and loved ones.
This list contains fun challenges you can do at home and entertaining games you can play at home without spending anything.
I have also included other fun stuff you can do with your loved ones.
These games are also a good way to increase your social media followers, because, let’s face it, everyone likes to laugh.
Fun Challenges to do with Friends
This list contains funny, cool, awesome, and fun challenges you can do with your friends at home or in school. However, some of these games are dangerous, and you should ensure your SAFETY while performing any task/ challenges.
- The 7 Second Challenge: The idea is simple of 7-second challenge – each of you gives seven tasks to each other, and the other friend has to complete the task in 7 seconds only. The person who can do most of the tasks successfully wins the game. The seven-second challenge is a fun game to play with friends.
- The Accent Challenge: It is one of the funniest challenges to do with friends. You both have to try to talk in a particular accent, film each other, and let people vote on the winner.
- Rainbow Milk Challenge: In this challenge, you have to drink the entire jug of milk without throwing up. The last person to throw up throwing up or the first person to finish the whole milk wins.
- Gallon Milk Challenge: Gallon milk challenge is similar to the rainbow milk challenge. In this, you have to drink a gallon of milk under one hour without throwing up. But, scientifically, it is impossible to drink a gallon of milk in an hour as our bodies are not designed to digest that much milk in a small time. This means that someone will throw up eventually. So, take this challenge with a group of friends and take lots of pictures of these glorious moments.
- The Dizzy Challenge: This is also one of the funny game to play with friends. In this game, you spin your friend on the spot repeatedly until they start feeling dizzy, and then they have to perform some tasks in the dizzy mode only.
- The Pickle Challenge: In this fun game, you and your friends compete in eating the pickles and see who finishes the jar first. You have to drink the juice as well. Another variation you can make in this game is to give a time limit and see who can finish the most pickle in the given time frame.
- The Oreo Challenge: In the Oreo challenge, you and your friend are blindfolded and then you are asked to guess the flavor of the Oreo cookies. One who guesses the most flavor correctly wins the challenge.
- The Internet Slang Language: In this, you need to sit down with your friend and get your third friend to ask you the full forms of Internet slangs. The one who gives the most correct answers wins the challenge.
- Extreme Saltine Challenge: In this crazy game, you have to eat the highest number of saltines in a minute. The basic rule of this game is you can eat one saltine at a time. Also, you can drink water but cannot dip saltine in it before eating. Since saltines are dry, it is very difficult to swallow and this is what makes this challenge fun.
- Chubby Bunny Challenge: In this funny challenge, you have to put as many marshmallows in your mouth and you have to say “Chubby Bunny”. Put one marshmallow at a time and without chewing it, say chubby bunny, and keep repeating the process until you can’t say the word. You have to be very careful while playing this game as you can choke on the marshmallows.
- Beans and Chopsticks Challenge: In this challenge, take baked beans in a bowl and use chopsticks to pick up the beans, but one at a time and put it in another bowl. The one who manages to take out the highest number of beans using chopsticks in a minute wins the challenge.
- Water Challenge: In this challenge, one who drinks more water wins.
- Chilly Challenge: In this one has to eat 5 hot red chilies in 20 seconds.
- Watermelon Challenge: Eat the most watermelon without hands in two minutes.
- Give up something: Ask your friends to give up something that is their favorite for 2 days. For e.g. chocolate, alcohol, bread, etc.
- Stay Silent: Ask your friend to remain silent for the entire day or you can also make this a competition who remains silent for a longer time.
- Back Slap: This challenge is to show off your pain tolerance. See who can take the most slaps on their bareback. This is a painful task. Be careful before performing this.
- Tickle Challenge: See who can handle being tickled for the longest.
- Dress Challenge: In this, men have to dress like a woman.
- Pani Puri Challenge: The one who eats the maximum number of pani-puri wins the challenge.
- Statue: In this, you have to stand still like a statue for 2 minutes. If you move you are out of the challenge. Other players will try to make you laugh, sneeze, move but without touching you.
- Make funny faces: The one who makes the most ridiculous face wins the challenge.
- Say some strange speech: In this you have to tell a speech on some ridiculous things/topics such as: invest in grey stone, buying green shoes, men wearing skirts, etc.
- Truth and Dare game: In this, you have to tell a secret that nobody knows about you. If you are facing dare then you have to perform some daring task which is told by the other person.
- Cooking competition: Preparing a recipe with one ingredient. The tastiest recipe wins the challenge.
- Miming and gestures: You have to tell your friends to guess the movie name/ actor name/ song but without uttering a word.
- Balance test: keep something on your head (book)/ run with a glass full of water/ holding a broom in the palm of open hand and walk through the room. The one who reaches the finish line without dropping wins the challenge.
- Imitation: Imitate your favorite singer and make a competition between the imitators. The one who performs well and gets maximum applauds wins the challenge.
- Do the following action: hold your nose with your right hand while holding your right ear with your left hand. Then change, i.e. the left ear with your right hand and the nose with your left hand. This has to be repeated 10 times without error.
- Couple task: Pick up your partner to take her to bed without dropping her.
- Puppet Show: Put a sock on your hand and do a puppet show with dialogues for at least 2 minutes.
- Bindi Challenge: On a canvas, a face is drawn. Blindfold your friend and ask them to put bindi on the center of the head of the face on the canvas. The one who puts bindi on the right position without seeing wins the challenge.
- Play the Most Likely to Questions Game/Paranoia Game: Answer a list of who is most likely to do something questions.
- Ask Trick Questions: If you call them riddles, your friend might take the answers too seriously, so call them trick questions and see how smart they are.
- Play Kiss, Marry, Kill: You have three options, who would you kiss, marry, and kill?
- Challenges to do on telephone: In this challenge, dial a number and call. Once it is answered say “Hi I am Mickey Mouse” and just hang up.
- Cross the kitchen without touching the ground.
- Drink water until you are asked to stop.
- Walk through the house without using your legs, i.e. you need to crawl.
- Go to the roof of the house and one who reaches the roof first wins the challenge.
- Ask for a girl/ boy whom you don’t know for a date on a dating website.
- Fill the tub with ice and cold water and ask your friend to get into it and sit. The one who sits for longer wins the challenge.
- Shout and sing in the loudest voice that you can manage.
- Walk with minimal clothing/underwear through the house.
- Go to an ice cream parlor and ask the shopkeeper that do you have ice cream? This is one of the weirdest challenges.
- Call some unknown random number and say “Run! I have the money!”
- Draw the first person without looking at him/ her.
- Do 15 laps in the pool without taking any break.
- Go to the square of your town or city and start dancing in front of the crowd. This is the challenge that can be done when you are with a group of friends.
- Taking turns to tell a joke is also a hilarious challenge. The funniest joke will be selected as the winner.
- Memorize and Recite a poem to someone.
- Make tongue twister and repeat them at least thrice to win the challenge.
- Answer three riddles that are made by other friends.
- Ask a boy to braid a women’s long hair.
- Ask a boy to do make up for a girl.
- Interpret the meaning of a song of another language that you don’t know.
- Kiss or be kissed by someone of your choice who is setting the challenge.
- Shout phrases that are written on a piece of paper by someone else and do not laugh.
- Play a dress-up competition: In this game, dress up as something or someone from a TV series.
- To say 20 words beginning the alphabet that player sitting next to you tells you. This challenge has a time limit.
- A player says a word and you have to say 10 words that are related to that word with a period of 30 seconds.
- To eat something with your mouth, but without using your hands.
- Do some kind of exercise and repeat it 15 times. It can be push-ups, dips, jumping jacks, etc.
- Doing skipping rope continuously. One who does maximum rounds without stopping wins the challenge.
- Tie one leg each of two friends together and then organize a race. The one who reaches the finish line wins the race.
- Dance to a song chosen by others for you.
- Tell bad jokes or funny things until you make at least three people laugh.
- Explain in detail how an unpleasant recipe is prepared. For eg: soup swamp, cream of worms, etc.
- Dance with a broom or a mop on a song that others choose until the song is finished.
- Sing the song. This challenge can be played with your friend who doesn’t know how to sing.
- Speak for about 2 minutes about an animal. In this, you have to make noises also that animal makes.
- Flatter some stranger at the party.
- Reply to some complicated questions but without saying yes or no. The success of this challenge is on the creativity of the players who make questions and also the ones who answer it creatively.
- Burst balloons by sitting on them or tightening them between the stomach and the wall. The one who bursts most balloons in 10 seconds wins the challenge.
- Similarly, one who can inflate more balloons in a minute will win the challenge.
- Jump with one foot for 10 meters without putting your foot down.
- Jump all around the room with your hands on the head/ touching nose, ankles, knees, etc.
- Take out fleas from someone’s hair. This could be pinches, clips, hair pulling, ribbons, etc.
- Move forward in a complicated way. Bend, cross your hands on your knees, then cross your right knee with your left hand, crouch forward and move 10 steps. If you fall, you have start all over again.
- Drink a bottle of soda or beer in a single stretch.
- Crawl like a baby or behave like a child.
- Make a show of ballet for 1 minute with music playing in the background.
- Inflate a balloon or pump it until it explodes. Others will cast a little water or flour into it to create fun.
- Make a martial arts demonstration for a minute.
- Blindfold your friend and ask them to name at least 10 objects present in the room.
- Similarly, display 25 objects and then hide them. Ask your friends to write the name of all the items displayed to them. The one who recollects the maximum number of items wins the challenge.
- Ask your friends to write and list all the names of the railway stations in a minute.
- Write the name of 20 countries and their capital cities. The one who finishes first wins.
- Say 10 names and surnames starting with the letter that is told to you.
- Sit on the lap of a stranger for 3 minutes.
- Construct a strange accessory, like a necklace of socks, a crown of branches, grass, or leaves.
- Say 5 words ending in UTA, ULO.
- Give a big hug in a circle. You must embrace and grab hold until all attendees are glued together with you.
- Remove shoes and smell feet of everyone in the room.
- Try to stand on your head.
- Get on your knees and try to move around the room like an animal.
- Stretch your both arms and hold a chair for a minute in each arm.
- Start laughing without any reason until another person joins you.
- Keep 3 chairs, lie down on these chairs with your head on first chair and legs on the third chair. Ask someone to remove the middle chair and you have to stay like that for at least 30 seconds without dropping.
- Blindfold your friend, ask them to kiss on the cheek of three people, and identify at least two people by the smell, texture of the skin, etc.
- Take a cushion, pillow, or any other object and kiss it passionately, saying romantic things for at least 15 seconds.
- Lie down on the floor and perform 10 crunches.
These challenges will probably keep you and your friends busy for quite a while. When you’re done, try coming up with a challenge of your own and sharing it online. You never know you might just invent the next big internet craze!
39 thoughts on “100 Fun Games To Do With Friends On a Boring Day”
I have been thinking of playing Pickle Challenge with friends, on our next vacation. But, won’t it be boring, since we are just 3.
I EAT FOOD
Good for you if you are fat well your falt
Yes. Because eating food makes you fat. Everyone has to eat food to survive. Don’t go around calling people fat you insensitive duck
Insensitive duck,XD that’s my new favourite insult thank you,random Internet stranger
thats a bit mean dont you think?
shes just trying to help make those BORING SLEEPOVERS fun again.
You should really learn to spell. It’s not falt it’s fault. Get it right once you learn to spell then come and criticize her/him otherwise don’t do it your making a fool out of yourself????????
Of course it won’t be boring! make it more challenging in different ways so if you really want to. but make sure you have three pickle jars!
I DID THE 7 second challenge it was so fun I loved it
OMG i love these me and my friend did the !!!!!!!!!!!!
i did them to
There good and fun ideas
OMG the accent game was SOOO funny! Lol my friend was trying to do a ‘Lond Island’ accent and she sounds like a goose! Lol
OMG I did the accent challenge with my friends and one if my friend was trying to do a ‘Long Island’ accent and she sounded like a goose! lol I was laughing so hard!
i enjoyed pocking fleas out of my friend’d hair!!!! very fun
Me and my mate tried these games on the Holiday and we had so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me and my mates tried these games on the Holiday and we had so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our holidays were not boring at all
this game doo doo fuck me ahh
Remove the water drinking challenges, they are dangerous because this has caused people to die from water intoxication…
GOOOOOD! MY FRIEND &ME VERY ENJOY IT!
I don’t get your unrelieved comments.
Enjoyed it very nice
I drink the water challenge. I yelled out NO! more water! my tummy goess peeeepee
The water challenge can actually kill you. This is no joke. Do NOT do that.
What’s your future plan for a boring day and do nothing and tell you ask a question to your friends to play a game with you
I played Borderlands Two recently and found it really unenjoyable. Clunky shooting, with bullet sponge enemies, annoying characters and a boring main story. Some of the side quests were funny, but all in all, I found it really boring and samey after completing the main quest line.
Uh… That has nothing to do with this.
All of these are good only if you have more than 3 friends. My friend came over a couple nights ago and we saw these ideas, but mostly all of these games are for more than 3 people at least. Let me know if you agree with me. Thank you for reading this paragraph of me complaining. Thank you!
Tehe this is paisley! <3
We enjoyed reading the list of games that you mentioned. Some were very funny games and we would like to give them a try!
These look good
I suggested several of these to a bunch of different people and they all think I’m mentally insane now. I try to tell them that I’m not creepy, I just want them to be blindfolded and have them determine who they kiss by smell and texture. How does that make me creepy? It also didn’t help that they saw me crawling around like a baby or smooching my pillow passionately for, like, 15 seconds like you said. Now I have no friends and even more time then ever before. I’m so bored I did the pickle challenge till my mom confiscated all the pickles in my room. Now I can’t even have a nice Gherkin with my falafel pita sandwich. What am I supposed to eat now? Cucumbers? Yeah right 🙁
you monkey man
fault*** smart ass