With trick questions, the more you look, the less you see.
After you learn the answers to a trick question, you begin to ask yourself how you could have missed something so easy.
The truth is, most trick questions are designed to trick your mind, which is why the answers to trick questions are usually illogical and funny.
Now, let me ask you, do you believe you can’t be tricked by these type of questions?
Do you think you can quickly figure out the answers to even the hardest trick questions?
Well, go ahead and test your ability with the trick questions listed below.
List of Trick Questions and Answers:
Here is a list of difficult trick questions and answers you can ask anyone or answer yourself:
- What is that, which breaks but don’t fall and that which falls and cannot break?
- You have a single match and are in a pitch black room with a candle, an oil lamp, and a gas stove. Which do you light first?
- If a farmer had 322 cows and took one shot that got all the cows. How did the farmer do it?
- A certain family used to live in a roundhouse. One day when the father returned from his job, he found his wife dead. One of the children said he had been watching the television, the second one said he has been drawing, and the last born said he had been reading from the corner. Who killed the mother?
- Among the alphabet letters, which makes honey?
- Can you fill the blank space; 19=8, 6=3, 70=7, 8=5, 4=4, 60=5, 15=7, 16=? 17=?
- Could you list numbers which have letter A in their spelling from 1-100?
- Which is correct? “Penguins flies” or “A penguin flies.”
- My Friend, John is a 7 feet tall, 45-year old Blacksmith, who is constantly eating stuff. Can you determine what John eats the most?
- If you jump off the roof of a three-story building, where would you land?
- What is the one thing that if you give someone, the person will most likely return it immediately?
- Who will become the president if the vice president dies?
- If a Monkey, bird and squirrel race up a coconut tree. Which one of them is most likely to reach the banana?
- If a bird has 7 eggs and dinosaurs ate one of its eggs. How many eggs would the bird have left?
- I am something, people work extremely hard to get me every day. When they get me, they give me away. What am I?
- What goes up but never goes down?
- How many fingers do you have?
- If there are 10 birds on a tree and a hunter shoots 1 of the birds. How many birds would be left?
- How can you draw a square with three lines?
- What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
- What has four legs, but can’t walk?
- Why can’t Eskimos eat the penguin egg?
- Why did the woman take an elephant instead of a car?
- How do you make the number one disappear?
- What is black and white that gets read over?
- Why don’t horses wear gloves?
- How many times can you take away 2 from 100?
- What did the mouse say to the cheese?
- Which was the tallest Mountain before Mt. Everest was discovered?
- What begins with an ‘e’ ends with an ‘e’ and only has one letter?
- If a guy has 320 eggs and you take 37 eggs, how eggs do you have?
- Which is heavier, a ton of metal or a ton of feather?
- Which two days of the week begins with letter T other than Tuesday and Thursday?
- Mention something you cannot eat during breakfast?
- When a rooster lays eggs on top of a slanted roof, which way will it roll?
- When there was a blackout, how did the bus driver see a dog on the road?
- What is the common thing between Henry the Eighth and Kermit?
- What is a 10 letter word that has thousands of words in it?
- What normally stands up and grows down?
- What becomes of snow when it melts?
- Why do we drink water?
- What is the next letter after N in this series? JFMAMJJASON . . .
- Why don’t penguins live in England?
- How do you call the people that come from a country of medal?
- Why did Cinderella get kicked out of the football team?
- If an electric train is traveling south, what direction is the smoke traveling?
- Think of what will happen if you throw a green rock into the red sea?
- When does 1+1 not equal to 2?
- What seven letter word has hundreds of letters in it?
- Is it possible for a man to go for 8 days without sleeping?
- You can’t call my name without breaking me? What am I?
- What will happen when pay and pear are mixed?
- What happens when you mix the c and the sun?
- Which three letters changes a girl to a woman?
- What increases but never decreases?
- What has a head at night but none during the day?
- The more you take it from it, the bigger it gets. What is it?
- What is the only time Friday comes before Thursday?
- What kind of tree can you carry in your hand?
- What is red and white and can travel the world in one night?
- Where was a declaration of independence signed?
- What goes up and down and stays in the same place?
- If you and I are stupid who is between us?
- What did the wall say to the other wall?
- What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment, and never in one thousand years?
- What is the most poisonous snake in the world?
- What did math eat for dinner?
- What is green and red and goes 90 miles per hour?
- How can you add eight 6s together so that the total adds up to 750?
Now, be honest how many of these questions tricked you? Did you get any correctly on the first try? Also, if there is an answer you don’t understand, drop a comment, and I will explain them to you.
Don’t forget to try these somewhat hard trick questions on your friends and loved ones.