Trick questions are either funny or logic based. After you are given the answers, you are surprised why you never got them right because the answers are so common.
You will learn that most trick questions are so silly that half of the time you’re overthinking it, and the answers are staring back in your face.
The answers that are given have no logic but rather fun and will leave you to laugh out.
Do you believe you can quickly figure out simple trick questions?
Well, I want you to try the trick questions that are listed below to confirm. The questions will give you a difficult time.
List of Trick Questions and Answers:
Here is a list of difficult trick questions and answers you can ask anyone.
1. Question: What is that which breaks but don’t fall and that which falls and cannot break?
Answer: The Day breaks then Night falls.
2. Question: You have a single match and are in a pitch black room with a candle, an oil lamp, and a gas stove. Which do you light first?
Answer: The match.
3. Question: If a father had 322 cows and took one shot that got all the cows. How did the farmer do it?
Answer: The father took a general view.
4. Question: A certain family used to live in a round house. One day when the father returned from his job, he found his wife dead. One of the children said he had been watching the television, the second one said he has been drawing, and the last born said he had been reading from the corner. Who killed the mother?
Answer: The last born since the house is round and has no corners.
5. Question: Among the alphabet letters, which makes honey?
6. Question: Can you fill the blank space; 19=8, 6=3, 70=7, 8=5, 4=4, 60=5, 15=7, 16=? 17=?
Answer: 16=7 and 17=9 because the number of letters in the spelling sixteen is 7 and those of seventeen is 9.
7. Question: Could you list numbers which have letter A in their spelling from 1-100?
8. Question: Between the two choose the right one; Penguins flies or A penguin flies?
Answer: None because penguins don’t fly.
9. Question: If my Friend john a Blacksmith aged 45, 7 feet tall and is ever eating all the time. What will be his weight?
10. Question: When you jump off from the roof third-floor building, where would you land?
11. Question: What is it that each person possess and when they give it to someone, that person will give it right back to them?
12. Question: Who will become the president if the vice president dies?
Answer: The current president.
13. Question: When a Monkey, bird and squirrel race up a coconut tree. Which one gets the banana first?
Answer: None of them because coconuts do not grow on bananas.
14. Question: If a bird has 7 eggs and dinosaurs ate one egg. How many eggs would the bird have left?
Answer: Dinosaurs are extinct therefore no egg will be eaten.
15. Question: Always people need me most every day but they give me away still. Who am I?
16. Question: If 100 people arrived at a train station at 10:25 AM and 40 alighted on the way at 11:06 AM. How much is a cup of coffee?
Answer: $2.50 because the question asks how much is a cup of coffee.
17. Question: How many fingers do you have?
Answer: 8 since your thumbs don’t count.
18. Question: If we had 10 birds on a tree then a hunter shoots 1. How many were left?
Answer: 0 as the rest of the birds will be scared and fly away.
19. Question: In which way can you draw a square with three lines?
Answer: You draw a square with three lines at the center.
20. Question: If I have to take a tablet after every an hour, how many tablets will I take in one and half hours?
Answer: 4 tablets.
21. Question: Is the sky blue?
Answer: No it doesn’t have feelings.
22. Question: Why can’t Eskimos eat the penguin egg?
Answer: They opposite sides of the world.
23. Question: Why did a woman take an elephant and not car?
Answer: Due to its bigger trunk.
24. Question: If two farmers meet in another farmer’s farm, how many F’s are there?
25. Question: What is black and white and just read over?
Answer: Newspaper you read it all over
26. Question: Why don’t horses wear gloves?
Answer: The have no hands.
27. Question: How many times can you take away 2 from 100?
Answer: Once because that it is no longer 100
28. Question: What did the mouse say to the cheese?
29. Question: Which was the tallest Mountain before Mt Everest was discovered?
Answer: Mt Everest still existed it had not just been discovered.
30. Question: What begins with an e’ ends with an e’ and it only has one letter?
Answer: An envelope.
31. Question: If a guy have 320 eggs and you take 37 eggs, how eggs do you have?
Answer: 37 that you took
32. Question: What is heavier, a ton of metal or a ton feathers?
Answer: Both are the same.
33. Question: Which two days of the week begins with letter T other than Tuesday and Thursday?
Answer: Today and Tomorrow.
34. Question: What is it that you cannot take as your breakfast?
35. Question: When a rooster lays eggs on top of a slanted roof, which way will it roll?
Answer: The Roosters do not lay eggs.
36. Question: When there was a blackout, how did the bus driver see a dog on the road?
Answer: It was during the day.
37. Question: What is the common thing between Henry the Eighth and Kermit?
Answer: The same middle name.
38. Question: What is a 10 letter word that has thousands of words in it?
Answer: The Dictionary
39. Question: What normally stands up and grows down?
Answer: The candle
40. Question: What becomes of snow when it melts?
41. Question: Why do we normally drink water?
Answer: Because water cannot be chewed.
42. Question: What is golden but it is not shiny?
Answer: A golden retriever.
43. Question: Why are penguins not found living in England?
Answer: They are scared of wales.
44. Question: How do you call the people that come from a country of medal?
45. Question: Why did Cinderella got kicked out of the football team?
Answer: She ran away from the ball.
46. Question: Answer this quickly, what do cows drink?
47. Question: Think of what will happen if you throw a green rock into the red sea?
Answer: It gets wet.
48. Question: When does 1+1 not equal to 2?
Answer: When you make a mistake.
49. Question: What seven letter word has hundreds of letters in it?
Answer: The mailbox.
50. Question: Is it possible for man go for 8 days without sleeping?
Answer: He will sleep at night.
51. Question: How many seconds are there in a year?
52. Question: What will happen when pay and pear are mixed?
53. Question: What happens when you mix the c and the sun?
54. Question: Which three letters changes a girl to a woman?
55. Question: What increases but never decreases?
Answer: your age.
56. Question: What has a head at night but none during the day?
57. Question: What gets bigger the more you take it out?
Answer: A hole.
58. Question: What is the only time Friday comes before Thursday?
Answer: In the dictionary.
59. Question: What have an ear but doesn’t hear, have a colonel but has no army?
60. Question: What is red and white and can travel the world in one night?
Answer: Santa Clause.
61. Question: Where was a declaration of independence signed?
Answer: At the bottom.
62. Question: What goes up then down and stays in the same place?
Answer: The stars.
63. Question: If I and you are stupid who is between us?
Answer: The word
64. Question: What did the wall say to the other wall?
Answer: Meet you at the corner.
65. Question: What is 7+0+2
66. Question: What is the most poisonous snake in the world?
Answer: No poisonous snakes but only venomous ones.
67. Question: What did math eat for dinner?
68. Question: What is green and red and goes 90 miles per hour?
Answer: Frog in a blender
Use of trick questions the funny way to buy time. Some children apply these as an entertaining game. Trickster questions are very important to work out your brains. This sharpens one’s minds.